Alright get ready for the best party of your life.
- Where is it: 70 Front St. Newburgh is the address. It’s kind of hard to miss. Look for the big boat to the right of Torches
- What to wear: Something sexy of course because we CrossFit and, dammit, we are the sexiest human beings out there so you should flaunt it because you got it. <— that was a run-on sentence. It’s going to be pretty warm out so just keep that in mind.
- There are 2 levels to the boat. The downstairs will have the food, which consists of appetizers, which will be far from paleo. It also has a bar. I wanna say it’s air conditioned downstairs as well. The upstairs has a big bar. It’s a great set up. It’s a cash bar so bring your cheddar.
- What time: Boarding begins at 6:30pm. The boat leaves PROMPTLY at 7pm. If you’re late, you will either be doing a risky broad jump onto the boat, or you will be swimming. The ride lasts for 3 hours from 7pm-10pm
- We may go out afterward if you have it in you.
- Some people still need to pay me the $25.
- Embarrassing yourself is welcomed.
I appreciate everyone who is sharing this evening with me. It means a lot.